Denny Sawyer

Default Northwest Cruising

"Steve" wrote in message
I'm planning to make the trip all the way to Glacier Bay this summer, so

my
experience is limited to the San Juans for now. I'll be making the trip in

38 sail boat with similar fuel range.

A Jeff (using the name of "Messing With Boats") made the trip last summer

in
a power boat.. Hopefully he will jump in here and provide you with some
information. In fact I have one of his Douglas cruising guide here that I
borrowed and I'm still using for planning the first leg.

Sorry I couldn't offer more info.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Thanks, Steve.

I do have the guide books and use them, but I was hoping for some personal
experiences that would contribute to my preparation for this trip.

I googled and found your thread on Glacier Bay and will respond to that
thread ASAP.

ds