Shen44

Default Thrust vectoring

Subject: Thrust vectoring
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 03/28/2004 09:31 Pacific Standard Time
there you have if, folks. schlackoff declares himself a greater physicist
than
Feynman. Wait until the Nobel Committee learns fo schlackoff. Fame and
fortune will soon be his.

G Never hoid of this Feynman character, before this thread, but if he, like
you cannot back a boat up and steer it using prop and rudder, then that's a
boat handling problem first, a physics problem second.
Hey, for $500/hr (you supply the boat) I'll gladly try and teach you, although
I've noticed you have a serious problem translating what you read into
practical use, so it may get expensive and I doubt you'll ever be any good at
it.G

Shen