Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Hey, Wilbur...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

Oh, here's the link again if you missed it somehow.

http://captainneal.wordpress.com/

Wilbur Hubbard

If you want folks to look you have to give them a means to log on...

Thanks. I found the problem

* I would like my site to be visible to everyone, including search engines
(like Google, Bing, Technorati) and archivers

* I would like to block search engines, but allow normal visitors

* I would like my blog to be private, visible only to users I choose

The third choice above was selected. I changed it to the first selection so
now everybody should be able to see it.