Bob Bob is offline

Default Cannibal

Willie-boy went and constructed another sock? Why, I'd never have
believe it :-)

Does this mean what with the arrival of Jessie that he has finally
come out of the closet?
Cheers,
Bruce

I was hoping they'd go off and get a place together, a place with no
internet connection.

I have a feeling WIlbur takes care of that part all by
himself................. if you catch my drift.
But you have to admit that Wilbur is poised for Feb 14..... I wonder
if he is going to tell us all about his "actual" meeting on VD with
JB?

Chat later. Im off to Kona for some snorkling.

Bob