Larry W4CSC

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!! ____ UGYAiMGRr

I've had to learn two new languages, here in Charleston,
SC.....Spanish, so I can communicate on the street....and Hindi so I
can communicate on the phone.

Wonder how long the country will tolerate this before the mass
killings begin?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 07:30:36 GMT, "Brian D"
wrote:

Hear hear! My job used to be rock solid and now I, and everyone else I know
on the job are always in fear of the next 'offshore outsourcing' that will
cause the local organization to be unneeded anymore. It's real, I know.
It's been happening more and more in the blue-chip company that I work for
and there's no slowing down...

Brian

http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass

Larry W4CSC