Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 11:38:40 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

No fricken way! Where? He didn't grow them... just bought bags and fed
them to some cows (not sure, I was pretty young). It was near Spokane.

Never heard of feeding potatoes to cows. LOL! Are you sure he didn't plant
them. The best way to grow potatoes is to plant potatoes.

I don't think he grew them. I remember them in sacks, but who knows.
My brothers put me up to all of this of course. :-)

Yeah, I used to build forts, throw them at the cows (bulls?) which got
me in all sorts of trouble. I used to poke sticks in them then paint
them in water colors.

You must have been a little hoot! LOL!

"Hellion" I believe was the term my uncle used.