JAXAshby

Default Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relationship/voyaging

I love these. I wonder if they work. They never lead to an "online"
response, but what could happen that we dont' see?

serious discussions on other boards seem to indicate NO!! is the most correct
answer for men or women, but some people some times report it worked once for
them.

There is/was a report of a married woman on the West Coast who established
several, often simultaneous, relationships with men who went to sea via the
internet.