Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:32:59 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
snip
I would not want to take a chance... what if you died! I'd have to
sail the boat by myself. Yikes!! :-) Hey, that might be an easy way to
get a new boat. What are you doing next Saturday? lol

If I died, I would have smile on my face, at least. LOL! You could learn to
sail the boat well enough to arrive at a destination in just a couple of
days. The basics aren't hard to grasp. It's just the finer points that take
a lot of years of experience.

I'm direction challenged! I use my TomTom to get from the office to
apartment. Should I bury you at sea? lol

It's too bad about the large age difference as I can tell we are kindred
spirits and I find you extremely attractive just from reading your
thoughts.
Seeing your little photos is like icing on the cake. It makes
physical/mental package even more impressive and desirable. You will sure
make some conservative guy who's closer to your own age one fine mate.

That's funny... I feel that way also.. seems like we have the same
basic values, but of course, we've only been chatting a short time. Do
you use myspace by any chance?

Negative. I don't do any of the 'social network' things. Usenet is more my
style where it's slower-paced and one can say something that might have some
socially redeming aspects. A bunch of idle chatter is not very manly, IMO.

Sigh.. ok. I use myspace to keep track of people, exchange fun stuff,
keep pictures of me, my friends, things I see and do. I don't really
use it to chat though. You should check it out if you're even in a
mind to.