Default It isn't fair. How about posthumous knighthood for Eric Hiscock.

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

If you write technical stuff you probably don't need a writing course
as the reader is mainly interested in the methods, facts, etc. related
and there is no need to dev elope a story line. I cut a good example
out of Practical Boatowner, and saved it. How to make an anchor. All
the dimensions and angles and just a little on how we cut and welded
it, and a closing paragraph telling the reader that once we built our
new anchor out(sic) anchoring problems disappeared.
Cheers,

Bruce

Any old anchor works just ducky-keen on deck at a dock, Bruce.

Wilbur Hubbard