Charles T. Low

Default Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relationship/voyaging

I love these. I wonder if they work. They never lead to an "online"
response, but what could happen that we dont' see?

It reminds me of the old joke about the classified ad, "Man looking for good
woman who likes fishing, with boat. Please send picture of boat."

I also think one should mention something about close quarters maneuvering
skills, but perhaps I'm over-focussing.

====

Charles T. Low
- remove "UN"
www.boatdocking.com/BDPhoto.html - Photo Contest
www.boatdocking.com
www.ctlow.ca/Trojan26 - my boat

====

"silverhawk" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ahoy fair sea-maidens!

SWM 45 (5'10" 165#) in Northern California entering early

(semi-)retirement
to take up ocean cruising. Come learn with me while we plan our adventure
to the South Pacific and beyond. I have the financial means to do this.
Please be 35+ (or not), adventurous, with intellectual/academic interests,
good health, and not a little grit. Prior sailing experience not

necessary,
just determination.

Remove this and that below and find me at:

silverhawk2000_notthis_at_earth_notthat_link.net