Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Pelosi is a waste of space. The only thing she's good for is the bo-tox
industry.

Whew... sometimes when she smiled, I thought something might crack.

Nancy "stretch" Pelosi. ROFLOL! The female equivalent to "plugs" Biden and
the comb over boys!

snip

I would do this if I could get reimbursed. Maybe there's a rich yacht
captain who has a few extra bucks to spend.... lol

Tell you what, I'll buy you one and even include the price of "Atlas
Shrugged" but you'll have to come and pick it up in person. ;-)

IPads are nice but they use a lot of electricity and aren't the best
platform for reading ebooks. The kindle lasts for weeks because of it's
white screen technology. Also, it's easier to read in full daylight.

All true... however, the good news is that if I buy one with the cash
(that's the present apparently), I can get reimbursed for 1/2 by the
office, because I can run some of the business stuff on it. I don't
really need it, but it's nice for watching movies.

I hope you have a nice visit with your parents. If I don't see any of your
posts here I shall know why.

Thanks! It's only for the day, but I'm really trying to go to the gym
M/W/F and sometimes (like today) I get lazy, then I get motivated and
don't get home until late... and, I have to get up at 5 to get to
work... I'm usually off by 3 or 3:30.

Keep working out. Fit women are so HOT! I just love seeing women with abs
showing. We have some women who run around here and that looks so good to
see muscle definition in the abs.

Parents have a great attitude about their kids... you graduate from
HS, you go to college, you don't move back in. It got my brother
(stock broker) to get off his ass and get a job.

Sounds exactly like the attitude my parents had. No coming back home to live
once you are off to college. Odd how things have changed with respect to
this. Old kids living at home and they don't even feel the need to pay rent
or anything. I guess they feel entitled to sponge off the parents forever.
For some people, liberals in particular, spoonging is a way of life.

Wilbur Hubbard