Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

No, they aren't poisonous but they do bite and they have sharp teeth. You
have to grab them right behind their head.

I think I'll pass on that. Snakes bother me. You would probably find
me trying to climb up the mast if I saw one on your boat!

I have folding mast steps so you could scramble right up. LOL! But,
seriously, it was only the one time when the snake crawled aboard. Normally
they stay near the mangrove forests. I don't know if it was lost or
something. I've seen some kind of bird flying with a snake dangling from its
beak (frigate bird??) so it could be this one fell from the sky near the
boat and was just seeking refuge from danger.

snip

I think they did and he didn't care. I much prefer cats. They leave
people to their own devices. Dogs just have to get involved.

Right! Cat people are seem to be more independent, too. Dog people seem to
want to be in control and make the dog sit, lay, roll over and do other dumb
tricks. It seems to be an ego thing. Make an animal do your bidding = being
too egotistical.

snip

That's what we have here. There's no real job freeze going on at the
city level. Something breaks... just replace it. I can see if it's a
safety thing, but one of the cars is a little old? So what. It still
runs. They just don't seem to have any fiscal responsibility.

The bottom line is most bureaucrats really think the money they spend is
"their" money. They think they are entitled to it while they don't even
appreciate how hard people work to get it before they confiscate it. What an
arrogant group of people!

snip

Certainly true about Meg. (Nobody calls her Ryan.) Fortunately (or
unfortunately) Cali governors have very little actual power. I am not
thrilled about Brown. He seems to be saying the right things, e.g.,
reducing union involvement, etc., but you can never know with someone
of his political ideology.

I felt sorry for "Meg" when the liberal press beat her up for that maid
nonsense. She did everything right yet they managed to portray her as some
kind of criminal. Sad!

Not painful I hope! :-)

Ouch! It hurts NOW, just thinking about it. You're BAD!

A little bit of pain can go a long way! :-D

It doesn't seem to bother Bruce. I beat him up regularly yet he keeps coming
back for more. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard