Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news snip

I've had them (raw oysters), but I think you have to be really careful
about that. I'm not a huge sushi fan anyway. Cooked eel is ok, which
creeps out my friends, but heck it's cooked!

I would guess eel tastes like fish. Sounds better than calamari which is
tentacle rings. Seems like that would be tough and bouncy to eat - sort
of like conch.

snip

I bet.. I guess one way or another, you have to get water to the boat.
Can't you drive it into the shore somewhere and fill up?

I could go to the gas dock at the marina but that's too much trouble and
the boat can get scraped up. I hardly ever need fuel as my little motor
burns so little and I don't motor much anyway. Jugging it out is really
the easier option.

snip

I use this... doubt it would work in salt water, but it has a very low
toxic chemical issue.

http://evolvingwellness.com/posts/54...treat-shampoo/

It looks like it's got every herbal oil in the book in it. I don't see any
detergents listed so it probably wouldn't do so well in salt water.

snip

I'd say it's moderately thick. Definitely not thin. When I was a kid
my brother called me bristle head (I had a crew cut because I got head
lice).

Eewwww!

snip

Yes! Like under the swimsuit straps or just under my arms below the
armpit or on my trapeziums. I always miss something, then fall asleep,
then it's red and painful.

Hey how do you think we get the bra off without taking off our top?
It's magic! :-)

That bra removal trick does, indeed, take rubber band type arms to go
in and out of the shirt sleeves without stretching them all over the
place. Can girls take their panties off without removing their shorts
or jeans? I've never seen that done. I guess the legs don't bend like
pretzels like the arms do. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard