Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:25:59 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Hah! Got you! Bald is totally fine, unless you have one of those
pretend haircuts where men flop over some stupidly long bangs to make
it look like they have hair. I'm sure that fools at least a few blind
people.

None of that. My preferred haircut is with hair clippers on the shortest
setting then just buzz it all down. Those comb-over and hair plug boys are
so pathetic. Who do they think they're fooling? The way I look at it is any
woman who rules a man out soley on the basis of baldness is pretty shallow
anyway.

Overweight, then I'd have to pass. All that jiggling mess... yuck!

Exactly! A fat body, in most cases, is a symptom of an undisciplined mind.

You've heard that expression... he chased her until she caught him?
lol

Yes, the woman is ultimately the decider of go or no-go in a relationship.

snip

I typically ride for about 5 miles each way. So, that a good
distance... stop for a gelato or something, then head home.

Gelato? Never heard of that. Must be a California thing. We have 'smoothies'
around here - protein shakes sorta like. Our normal training ride is 45
miles and three times a week and on Saturday we do a longer ride of sixty
miles, weather permitting, of course. It's all out on the highway shoulder
and it's too dangerous if the weather is rainy or too windy.

snip

About five years ago we got five tropical storms and hurricanes in a
freaking row one summer and fall. It was a real painal in the anal. But,
since then, we've been lucky because there have been none since. We're
due.
Definitely due. Yes, the Florida Keys. A wonderful place for sailing.

Man.. I'd love to go someday... there must be some wonderful beaches
to just sit on and run the sand through your toes (long-time hobby of
mine).

Too bad you live so far away. If we were close by we could do lunch or
something just to make sure we enjoyed each other's (physical) company and
that we might want to spend a little time together sailing or whatever.
Traveling across the country just to end up in an uncomfortable situation
isn't the best of worlds. Know what I mean?

I guess there's a storm season, so just avoid that and I should be ok.

Hurricane season is from June through November but that is really way too
broad. The only real significant chance of hurricanes is from August-Oct.

Wilbur Hubbard