Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 16:17:36 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 23:02:26 +0000, Justin C
wrote:

In article , Jessica B wrote:
On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:14:27 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

The very best way, however, when cruising is to just say no to clothes. If
you don't wear them then they don't get soiled. But, you still have to wash
sheets, towels, etc.

Well, minimal clothes... lol

It might be OK for the tropics...

Justin.

Would you be planning on wearing a tux in the tropics? lol

Perhaps not, but you would be amazed how much better you are treated
by the various agencies you have to visit to clear your boat in or out
of foreign counties if you are wearing clean clothes that match the
normal attire worn in that country.

or perhaps looking at it from the other direction, it is amazing how
much better I get treated in my clean clothes then some dirty,
unshaven, stinking bloke who hasn't bathed, shaved or brushed his
teeth in the last month gets.
Cheers,

Bruce