Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:39:45 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

He is ALWAYS on the internet typing. People with a life dont spend
this much time typing unless your 70+ an tird of cross word puzzels.
He is too old, his boat too small and has too little to cruise. Soooo
here he is.

And mostly he is just scared to cut the lines and just go.

You are absolutly true. that was my pitifal attempt at critisizing
Wilbur. I gues Im not very good at it. Ill keep working at the
personal attacks and maybe I get to be as Wilbur.

Your are right about small voyage boats. In my 20s I trailored my 15'
plywood sailing dory (sprit rig) down to Baja Mexico. I spent 4 months
living and sailing around the mid part of Sea of Cortez in 1978. It
was prety still pretty wild then.

Although people have made open boat cross ocean voyages I would have
passed that advenure up even at age 24.

Me Im stuck in hawaii now killing time. Humm I think Ill go snorkeling
2maro
bob

Whacha doing in Hawaii?
Cheers,
Bruce

Visiting a loved one. I usually spend 2-4 weeks here every 4-6 months.
Now that Im not working as an AB I have lots more oportunity for
visiting

Oh, an old friend of mine just finished building a house outside of
Udon. He isnt a boat person,,,, obviously. He seems to like i. Said
total cost of house constructoin was $5,000 USD. Its small and sparce
by US standards but looks pretty nice from the pics. His Thai gf is
pretty cute too. I may have to fly over and give him a visit. Mind if
I stop by your place for a cordial spot of tea?

boB

Way back then I did a little canoe camping. A canoe and some camping
gear and off into the wilderness - just like the Indians. Not that
enjoyable in the Maine forests and swamps with the sketters and deer
flys as company. Fun while you're young but I guess you outgrow these
things (Thank God! :-)

Cheers,

Bruce