Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:44:17 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" opined in message
.. .
snip

Willie-boy, you really expose your lack of knowledge of the "Cruising"
world every time you post.

PKB! You don't even know what cruising is, apparently. You seem to confuse
voyaging and cruising.

As I said before Willie-boy. the people who actually sail a boat
somewhere don't talk much about cruising or voyaging they usually just
saw "we went". When you start to differentiate between cruising and
voyaging you, first of all, are quoting something that Lynn Pardey
wrote and if you had read the Pardey's to any extent you'd realize
that Lynn, particularly, is hell bent on proving that they, THE
PARDEYS, are just do much better then anyone else. Thus THEY voyage
while the rest of us commoners just cruise.

But now that you have seized on Lynn's statement to justify your live
then be happy. You aren't a cruiser, or a voyager, as the term is
commonly used and your boating knowledge is from the books in your
"extensive library".

Cheers,

Bruce