Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:52:54 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:50:25 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
trimmed

Oh.. whew.. I thought you thought I was thinking he was the reasonable
one.

I did at first . . .

I get all confused any time I run into an intelligent woman who actually
makes sense. It happens so rarely these days. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey so wait... are you Wil or are you Greg? Totally confused unless
you have a spoofer? The header info is different. I hate spoofers.

Sorry, Jessica, I forgot to switch accounts. I have an octanews account for
Wilbur and an Altopia account for Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.. Sir Gregory is the
troll-killer. He has the heavy artillery for beating up the sociopaths on
some of the Usenet's worst groups such as alt.usenet.kooks. Sir Gregory can
get away with more harsh and abusive language because Altopia is for free
speech. Octanews better suits Wilbur who is a kinder gentler iteration of
Sir Gregory which are both theater of the mind iterations of Captain Neal -
my real original identity. I used to have an Eternal September account when
they were Motzarella but the BananaBoi booted me (Wesley Mouch of Atlas
Shrugged infamy) for not agreeing with his politics.

Confused? LOL!

Actually, you told me this already.. so no, not confused any more. I
don't know much about the usenet stuff. A work friend set me up with
this account. It seems to work most of the time.

I was thinking about sailboats, since I see them cruising around in
the ocean a lot. I found this news group when I typed in boats in the
search box. It was one of the first ones to come up. The other seems
to have a lot of activity, but it's all name calling.. big turn off.