Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:06:21 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:56:11 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

Sometimes I'm guilty of a little irony with some of the pretend sailors
but,
for the most part, I try to be honest about my opinions.

There's nothing wrong with a little irony.. they probably don't get it
though...

Didn't take you too long to figure them out. :-)))))))

snip

NO! It's even more bizarre.. probably TMI, but I actually used to play
with sacks of potatoes.. it was like my favorite thing when we went to
my uncle's place (sort of gentleman farmer with 15 acres).

Doesn't sound so crazy to me. Funny thing, I grew up on a 15 acre farm and
we grew potatoes, among other things. But, I never got the urge to use them
as toys. What did you do with the sacks of potatoes? Make little forts and
houses out of them?

No fricken way! Where? He didn't grow them... just bought bags and fed
them to some cows (not sure, I was pretty young). It was near Spokane.

Yeah, I used to build forts, throw them at the cows (bulls?) which got
me in all sorts of trouble. I used to poke sticks in them then paint
them in water colors.

Totally blushing with that one.......... don't mind dirt, as long as I
can wash it off at some point.

See, that's special - for a girl.

Ok... wash it off sooner than later. I'm not much into gardening, but
I used to help my older brother change the oil on his bike and on help
with family car tuneups... not that they would ever really let me do
anything.

If you can believe it I wanted to be a princess when I was like 5.
Strange but true.

I wanted to be an astronaut. LOL!

So, you're fulfilling your dream of sailing among the stars!!

Wilbur Hubbard