Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:58:09 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 17:07:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:13:57 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
om...
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:16:57 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

CFRs require it for all people needing dock acess for thier job. But
since you dont sail your license you reall have no use for either a
TWIC or that master license (sutible for framing and display) Hang on
to that purdy license.

The latest CFRs actually go farther than that. They say that without
a TWIC card your Masters ticket or OUPV are no longer valid.

There will be lawsuits. The government sold you something you paid good
money for and invested good time for that gave you certain rights and
privileges and now they say it's no longer valid.

That is fraud in anybody's book.

I'm no lawyer, but it's changing the rules after the fact. That's
bogus.

You're so lovable!

Wilbur Hubbard

You're really making a habit out that kind of comment!! I can live
with it.

LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey, I respond well to compliments. I'm not some cold b.... :-)