Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 18:20:26 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Then you have some liberal like WayneB, who was probably born with a silver
spoon in his mouth, casting aspersions upon the character of his moral and
ethical betters. People who side with the bloated federal government are
worse than despicable.

Personally I was born a poor white boy. My moma at age 18 went to work
as a welder in WW2 building Liberty Ships.
My mom got knocked up when she was welding in the Bremerton shipyard
around teh Korean war.. Thats where I came about. I spent my child
hood in orchards cause she had to pick fruit and work in laundries
cause nobody would hire a woman welder. I had to work hard for evey
thing I got cause she OR the goventment couldnt/wouldnt give me ****.

Sooo I learned an an education was my way up and out and as my
education taught me how to be a:
1) Independent life long learner
2) critical consumer of media

I learnde the REpublican party does not want people education past
12th grade. Why?????????

I just did a quick google search and the average years of education in
the US is 12. In fact, we lead the world in that number. So, I don't
know why you're putting down the US and blaming the Republican party.