silverhawk

Default Captain 45 seeks female sailing companion for long-term relationship/voyaging

Ahoy fair sea-maidens!

SWM 45 (5'10" 165#) in Northern California entering early (semi-)retirement
to take up ocean cruising. Come learn with me while we plan our adventure
to the South Pacific and beyond. I have the financial means to do this.
Please be 35+ (or not), adventurous, with intellectual/academic interests,
good health, and not a little grit. Prior sailing experience not necessary,
just determination.

Remove this and that below and find me at:

silverhawk2000_notthis_at_earth_notthat_link.net