Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:01:36 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message
In article m, MMC
wrote:

Not me, the boat is partially disassembled and being prepared for
painting.
The old toe rail came off easy, channel locks and in pieces.
Filling bunches of old screw holes, dings with West epoxy and cabosil.
Sanding, sanding, sanding.
So much fun...
Please do post the pics.

Me neither, there was a frost last night and today barely got above
freezing. We did check on the boat today, though, pumped about
half-a-pint of the salty stuff out of the bilge, opened the fore-hatch
and let the breeze through for ten minutes. I also double checked what
I'd done with the main halyard after removing the sails, 'cos I couldn't
remember fixing it safe somewhere.

Checked the mooring lines for chafe too, looks like I might need to swap
'em around soon.

Bumped into a few people I know around the marina, shot the breeze,
everyone's looking forward to spring so we can get out again.

S'all right for those living in sunny Florida!.

85 degrees on the outside thermometer as I type this. 78 degrees in the
accommodation.

Wow... that seems like perfect weather. No so hot that you're
sweltering..