Derek Rowell

Default push vs pull vis a vis rudders

OK. You caught me again! Damn! Yep, I'm the fraudulent plumber who can't
read from yesterday. I spent a long time fabricating that email address.
It gives my ego a huge boost. Just to prove that the address is
fraudulent - go to the MIT web site (http://web.mit.edu) and do a "people"
search on my name.

I simply gave you a simple experiment to do - and you attack me
personally. (Do it yourself, and draw your own conclusions - takes about 5
minutes)

That's not how we do business in science and engineering. We calmly look
at a situation, make hypotheses and conjectures and then think of a set of
experiments to disprove or prove our ideas. We invite others to disprove
our theories, and rejoice when they do, because we learn something.

That's the end of this discussion. No more!

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
derek, your fricken fraud. I just now noticed your fiticious email

address of
mit.edu. NObody from MIT would write what you wrote.

geesh, dude. get a life.

From: "Derek Rowell"