Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Attention all sailboats in the Key Largo area.

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:31:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:11:53 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Ah, Wilbur...

Too bad we're in the Bahamas (where we have similar conditions forecast
other than the 75ish water).

However, if we get to the states early enough, we'll have to dawdle our
way north, and we'll be sure to make KL one of our stops...

L8R

Skip and Lydia, doing boat chores as usual before going off to
volleyball
for my exercise

Exercise my arse. You just want to oggle the bikini babes.

Hey, don't knock the bikini! :-) Looking is fine, as long as he keeps
his hands to himself!

Skippy had better NOT stray. Lydia would make his life a living hell. LOL!

Since you mentioned it, I just found this one of me from six? years
ago. Nothing like the beach...

http://stashbox.org/1061492/jb2.jpg

Wow! Thanks for that. What a little cutie! A definite TEN. Six years ago,
you must have been WHAT? about 19?

Nah.. 9.9, but only on a bad day!

That would be in my mid (to late) 20s. \')

Ok, give it up... how old are you?

Wilbur Hubbard