mmc mmc is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:39:47 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

If anybody is interested I can upload them and post a link for your
viewing
pleasure.

Please do.

And yes to the other question, several hours this morning in a one
design Sonar, beautiful day once the fog lifted.

Good for you. I didn't know you could even sail what with that smoke choker
you usually drive.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584585 Facing south
http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584586 " east
http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584588 " north
http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584589 " west
http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584590 Solar panels and dinghy
http://www.badongo.com/pic/11584591 Nice sunset but no blue flash.

As you can see by the time sunset came around the wind had died completely
but it came back up an hour or so after sunset.

Wilbur Hubbard
=====
Good pics, thanks.