Bob Bob is offline

Default Cannibal

On Jan 30, 9:17*am, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

What wilbur is saying is that he has a 25 GRT Master most likely
INLAND. This means that ALL of his credible Sea Service was on vessels
15 GRT. One day over 15 GRT would get Willbur a 50 GRT Master.

Do you have reading comprehension problems. Just what don't you understand
about "NEAR COASTAL"? Near coastal is not for the INLAND WATERWAYS. Ever
heard of a line of demarcation? Western Rivers. The Huey P. Long Bridge.
Sheesh, Bob!

Yes Wilbur In fact Ive walked across the HP Long Bridge.
And yes, I understand the how INLAND-NEAR COAST-OCEANS indorcement are
defined.
My comment was a simple sarcastic criticizim of your license. I
assumed ur 25 ton was INLAND

Its a rather easy test.

Wrong! More people fail than pass at least the first time around.

That is incorrect. The USCG audit and monitor the private
license prep "schools." I belive in 2008 the lower level (200GRT)
master license pass rate was 97%. Those are USCG numbers.

Now how you characterize that number is up to you.............

No DUIs, no parking tickets, no speeding tickets, no moving violations no
traffic violations of ANY sort. Got a ticket on my bicycle a few years ago
but beat it in court - the judge dismissed it.

Ya aint that a bitch. I got a ticket on my bicycle fro bloowing
through a stop sign.

BP is in the normal range, no other maladies, eyesight 20-40. No color
blindness. I'm 5'10" and weigh 165 so there goes your fattie fantasy. I
could kick your sorry butt anytime in a foot race, bike race or swim race..

That is good that you keep healty. That way my taxes will be lower
because you live a heathy life style. Democrats are very fiscally
conservative in that way. Why should my taxes increase to pay for your
medical bills and yuor health **** ups?

And I support increased requirments completely. It time to keep the
drug users and fat asses off the water.

Agreed! But that is already covered in the USCG Masters Licence. No
redundant TWIC card is necessary for those things.

take that up with the republican make work TSA. Yup the TSA was the
biggest make-work program since the CCC.

You sound like you don't have a clue about it. Maybe Joe is right
when he says you're a fake??

Think what you want. For a 1 1/2 years I worked as an AB.

I say make the rules MORE strict!

Freaking Commie!

No we have way too many rules as it is and most are nutured making
necessary rules to govern safety a joke.

so why are you republicans,SLAP

Freaking LIBERAL COMMIE! Take a hike!

Wilbur Hubbard