Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:02:59 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:18:43 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:22:02 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Good for you. I didn't know you could even sail what with that smoke choker
you usually drive.

Modesty prevents me from posting my entire sailing resume, but if you
insist I can give you a few highlights:

6 Newport-Bermuda Races

3 time winner of Long Island Sound distance racing trophy.

Numerous east coast deliveries.

A whole bunch of other stuff.

But can you anchor in a S. Florida cove ?-)

Only if the depth of the cove exceeds the draft of the boat by some
small amount, and that's not always true around here. :-)

I'd also have to admit that I've never repaired a boom with iron pipe
but then again, I've never broken a boom. I did repair an anchor
windlass with duct tape once if that counts.