cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default I sailed this weekend, did any of you pretenders sail?

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"MMC" wrote in message
g.com...

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...

If you've noticed I didn't post yesterday it's because I went sailing and
anchored out in Florida Bay for the night. There's no wi-fi out there,
don't
you know. I decided to get out of the harbor because they were having a
wedding at one of the motels and they play loud obnoxious music all hours
of
the night. So obnoxious these lubbers. A bunch of out-of-towners come and
ruin the ambience of the Keys with their drunken debauchery. Sad. Why
can't
people be a little more considerate of their fellow man?

But, I did think of you all and I caught up on my replies and even took
some
photos to show those of you who only dream about sailing what the watery
world actually looks like from an anchored boat. I took a north, south,
east
and several west photos (Sunset) using my Ipod Touch.

If anybody is interested I can upload them and post a link for your
viewing
pleasure. I really don't mind some of you living vicariously through me as
that's probably as close to sailing as most of you ever get.

Wilbur Hubbard

======

Not me, the boat is partially disassembled and being prepared for
painting. The old toe rail came off easy, channel locks and in pieces.
Filling bunches of old screw holes, dings with West epoxy and cabosil.
Sanding, sanding, sanding.
So much fun...
Please do post the pics.

Work, work, work. LOL! Never mind the inquiry on the Tohatsu then as even
if you got it you'd not have the chance to use it yet.

Hint: be sure to use a flexible calk like Sikaflex when installing the toe
rail as epoxy/cabosil may crack and make small channels for water to get in.

Wilbur Hubbard

That's one we can definitely agree on.
I (heart) Sikaflex!

--