Default Attention all sailboats in the Key Largo area.

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Ah, Wilbur...

Too bad we're in the Bahamas (where we have similar conditions forecast
other than the 75ish water).

However, if we get to the states early enough, we'll have to dawdle our
way north, and we'll be sure to make KL one of our stops...

L8R

Skip and Lydia, doing boat chores as usual before going off to volleyball
for my exercise

Exercise my arse. You just want to oggle the bikini babes.

(Sure hope Skippy hasn't come to grief. Haven't seen a post from him for
several weeks.)

Wilbur Hubbard