cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Cannibal

Justin C wrote:
In article , Jessica B wrote:
This was the first link for dinghy oar length with a google search...

http://www.answers.com/topic/dinghy-oars

Whenever answers.com shows up in Google search results I always skip it
in search of something authoritative. answers.com is an advertising
company, it's revenue is generated by displaying adverts to *you*. They
have answers for just about anything, they don't care whether the
answers are any good, they just want you to visit and see the ads.

Be more critical when judging sources of information, they're not all as
they may seem.

Justin.

I want my oars long enough to row the boat well.
That's priority one.

And, for what it's worth, the blades snap off leaving the maple rod
of the oar - short enough to stow inside the boat.
But I'd rather bag them assembled.

--

Richard Lamb
email me: