Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Yeah, on some level I long for more of the commercial inspection. Some
of those rough and tough construction guys really know their stuff.
It's mostly them keeping the paperwork straight that's the biggest
problem. I'm not an engineer, so it's someone else's ultimate
responsibility to make sure the building doesn't fall down.

Way too much red tape to be sure and it shouldn't be up to the construction
worker to have to deal with that crap. Let the foremen and the office staff
handle it. But, even so, with with govt-run workers comp, every time a
worker gets some sort of injury that needs medical attention it's off to a
drug testing facility for the poor chap. Are the bosses held to the same
standards? Hell no, they aren't. Freaking hypocrites.

snip

Is it plain, natural sweat that stains or is it a combination of sweat and
deodorants that stain?

If it's a simple fabric like cotton (and you wash your clothes
regularly), then it won't stain from a little sweat... it just doesn't
look very pleasant. I mean if it's really hot out, well, that's
life... everyone is sweating, but I don't want to go around with dark
rings around the underarms of my dress or shirt!

Considering the work you do, you shouldn't worry about a little honest sweat
when you're out in the hot sun. If you go from a hot, dirty work place back
to the office, you should be given the opportunity to shower and change
clothes when you get back to the office setting.

Smoking IS gross! People who are addicted to smoking are so pathetic. I
just
want to smack them and yell, "WAKE UP!"

It's this me, me, me crap I think. They look so "cool" when actually
they look like morons. How can you not think it's going to hurt you to
breathe in all that crap (I mean LA air) and on top of that breathe in
all cig smoke. Blech..

LOL! Morons, indeed. Do you remember the ad campaign where they had various
animals smoking cigarettes and how stupid the animals looked doing it.
Smokers don't realize it but they look even MORE stupid considering they
claim to be more intelligent than dumb animals. I hope you don't stay too
long where you must breathe dirty air 24/7. It will shorten your life for
sure. I hope to live a long time because the air I'm breathing is pretty
darned clean. That's one of the reasons I object so much to filthy diesel
exhaust and the jerks who are addicted to diesels. I value very highly my
health and the clean air I have set myself up to breath. When some jerk
comes along and cause me to breath their pollution I become highly offended
by their oafishness.

You might be able to find an inspectors job here in the Florida Keys with
the water company. They have several inspectors and have job openings from
time to time. Perhaps you should put in an application if and when you get
really sick of California.

http://www.fkaa.com/

Wilbur Hubbard