Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:19:19 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:34:19 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
snip

Willie the Pooh doesn't use all that effeminate stuff.... doesn't
****, shower or shave..... at least part of the reason he doesn't have
a girl on that boat (except for the cat).

Maybe I'll invite JessicaB for a little cruise when she needs a break
from
the California lifestyle hassle. That girl seems to have ten times more
potential to be a competent sailor than either you or Joe. She sure has
some
admirable mental qualities and is no liberal hypocrite like you two.

Wilbur Hubbard

This from a bloke that brags a photo of himself sitting in a tiny boat
petting a pussy?

With pretensions of being a political pundit now? Truly the land of
the fruits and the nuts.

As for being a sailor both Joe and I have at least some reason to call
ourselves a "sailor" as we have both sailed somewhere. Willie-the Poo,
conversely, has never sailed anywhere and rates himself an expert.

Cheers,

Bruce

Well Bruce.. I don't know if you're an expert or what. What I do know
is that the Captain seems to have some clear thoughts and
explanations, whereas you seemed to go on a bit and was confusing.

As to the political stuff... I live in the People's Republic of Santa
Monica. It's pretty out of control... former home to Tom (I'm a
radical) Hayden and Jane Fonda. Don't tell me about the momma may I
state. I live it every day!

Atta girl!