Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:53:36 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:50:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

I see this all the time. People are suppose to build to proper
standards, which makes sense, but as long as that happens, why hassle
someone over some minor bs? I'm not their fricken mother! It's just
about money. Sorry. On a rant. To address your point, yeah, seems like
there are 15 liberals per sq. ft. around here.

Considering your occupation, you must have it hammered into you day in and
day out how most people these days suffer from a lack of morals and ethics.

snipped

Wilbur Hubbard

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief. did
you suffer from the Great Booze Bust? Have a head, did you?

Cheers,

Bruce