Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:39:35 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
snippage

Given that I have lived for more than half of my life in Asia I wonder
where you came up with your misconception that I ever intended to go
further.

You expect me to believe your goal was a Bangkok backwater? Yah, right!

But of course you don't have misconceptions you simply make it up,
unfortunately your blathering is simply "ignorance in action'.

Wilbur: The proper length for your dinghy oars is short enough to fit
inside the boat.

ONE of the attributes of a proper-length dinghy oar is that it fits into the
length of the dinghy. Get a clue and stop twisting my words.

snip

And, whatever happened to your kill file? It seems to have as many holes in
it as "Red Cloud's" transom. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

AS I previously mentioned, Willie doesn't have a clue and simply makes
things up. I do not keep a boat in Bangkok (Willie (the master mariner
obviously thinks "Bangkok" is a country), never have. The boat is
presently located at Phuket Island, Thailand. Previously it was at
Langkawi Island, Kedeh, Malaysia, and before that in the Singapore
Straits, where I anchored for three years.

I could regress even more but why bother as Willie-the master mariner
has never been over here, knows nothing about it, and I might as well
be writing Bucuresti, Trieste, or Vladivostok for all he knows.

Cheers,

Bruce