Wayne.B[_2_] Wayne.B[_2_] is offline

Default Cannibal

On Jan 26, 8:19*am, Bruce wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:34:30 -0800, Jessica B
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:50:25 -0500, " *Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
trimmed

Oh.. whew.. I thought you thought I was thinking he was the reasonable
one.

I did at first . . .

I get all confused any time I run into an intelligent woman who actually
makes sense. It happens so rarely these days. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey so wait... are you Wil or are you Greg? Totally confused unless
you have a spoofer? The header info is different. I hate spoofers.

Don't think a thing about it. *Willie-boy is actually a figure of
someone's imagination. He is/or has been known as:

Wilbur Hubbard
Gregory Hall
Gwen Ives
Cecil Warren
Capt.Neal
Simple Simon
Ellen MacArthur
Ed Gordon873
Gloria/Wesley Mouch
Aratzio
Atlas Bugged
Jamie Baille
Lumpy
Karen Anderson
GitRDunn
Phat_Arse
Jeff Relf
Blondie
Capt. Moroon
Capt. America
Cap'n Crunch
Marcia
Lawrence Stone
Key WestWym
Capt. Key West
Lonnie Anderson
Margaret
Jax Ashby,

and likely more, at various times.

Cheers,

Bruce- Hide quoted text -

Jax Ashby? No kidding, I remember Jax well and I do see some
stylistic similarities. He once advised someone looking to cruise
the Great Lakes to take the Genesee River from the New York State
(Erie) Canal to Lake Ontario. There is only one small problem with
that route that Jax failed to mention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:HighFallsGenesee.jpg

Jax sort of disappeared from view shortly after that bit of
navigational wisdom.