Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:53:17 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

Wilbur = Greg = Capt. Neal. That's common knowledge. I am no "spoofer".
Just
have a couple different NSP accounts in case one or the other goes on the
blink.

Wilbur Hubbard

Oh... ok. So, you're a Captain? That's cool. So, should I call you
Neal or Wil... sort of like Wil, but it's your name.

I even have a USCG Masters license. But, I let it expire last year because
the Big Brother bureaucrats decided it was no good without their dumb "TWIC"
card. (Transportation Workers ID card). They wanted me to jump through their
hoops and get finger printed and photographed again and stand in line at one
of their centers for half a day and pay them a hundred bucks more while they
processed forms etc. that were nothing but a duplicate of the forms they had
me fill out when getting the captain's license. What a joke! Make licensed
captains bear the brunt of their terrorist delusions while they ignore open
borders. They can shove their big brother crap against law-abiding citizens
(while they ignore the real terrorists) right up where the sun don't shine.

So, you can call me whatever you like. Whatever floats your boat, Jessica.
If I post using Wilbur Hubbard then Wil is just fine. Captain is good to
remind my many detractors of my status. Sweetheart would be good, too. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard