Joe Joe is offline

Default Cannibal

On Jan 26, 12:24*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message

snipped

Willie-boy, as I've mentioned a number of times. I'm in Thailand and
you are in S. Florida..

And, who is the sailor?
Cheers,

Certainly not the so-called sailor who only managed to complete about half
of his way-too-lofty goals. Now he's stuck in a third-world backwater
because of it, too fearful to carry on. Beaten by a voyage he lacks the
necessary skills to complete. Not as pathetic as poor Joe, who failed in
close proximity to his home port, but not admirable either.

Failure is defined by not reaching a goal. You failed. I did not. I have met
every goal I have set for myself to date.

Wilbur Hubbard

That is why you live on a 500 dollar boat, crap in buckets, and steal
batteries from Wal-Mart.
You set the bar so low, failure is not an option. Pathetic at best.

And by the way my boat has 4 sinks, two heads with two showers and 3
staterooms.
I did not have to beg, borrow or steal anything to get it.

Joe