Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:50:25 -0500, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
. ..
trimmed

Oh.. whew.. I thought you thought I was thinking he was the reasonable
one.

I did at first . . .

I get all confused any time I run into an intelligent woman who actually
makes sense. It happens so rarely these days. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Hey so wait... are you Wil or are you Greg? Totally confused unless
you have a spoofer? The header info is different. I hate spoofers.

Wilbur = Greg = Capt. Neal. That's common knowledge. I am no "spoofer". Just
have a couple different NSP accounts in case one or the other goes on the
blink.

Wilbur Hubbard