Default Cannibal

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Eprib... right, that's the emergency beacon. I guess in a big storm or
you get run over or something. Seems like people should just be a bit
more self-reliant. I mean if you're not prepared for what you're going
to do, why do it? Just to be stupid??? If I go to a bar in a bad
neighborhood, I get what I deserve, so what's so different than going
out in a storm in a crappy boat with no skills.

EXACTLY!!! But, you know how liberals are - none of them believe in the
concept of actions and consequences. If they are beset with problems NEVER
do they ascribe a cause to them. They just go along thinking some crap such
as, "Why do I get all the bad luck." Some of them are incapable of learning
as they never relate a consequence from an action. Duh! Dive in an empty
pool and break your neck. A liberal will blame some person for not keeping
the pool full. That's why I can't stand a liberal - they cause then entire
world to slide into ineptitude. All their problems and stupidity is foisted
off on everybody else - even those of us perceptive enough to understand
action/consequence.

snip

I'm fricken sick of the city here. Everything is the momma state. The
cops are in good shape... the ones who are riding anyway. He was
actually pretty nice, then of course, asked for my number... I don't
think so.

I was just wearing shorts and a long-sleeve top. I don't usually wear
the bikini when riding... too much exposure for the sun. Also, there's
the unbent pole danger. lol

ROFLOL! True story. There was a Miami cop who got kicked off the force
because he would do traffic stops and write a ticket which he then offered
to tear up if the offender would give him oral sex. (Both men and women - I
guess he was bi.) There ARE cops out there who abuse their power and
authority.

Big Brother is definitely here. Nanny state, momma state etc. are all real
these days. Oh, and don't fear the sun. People need sun so their skin can
produce lots of vitamin D which is necessary for just about every bodily
function and even mental health. If one avoids the midday sun and enjoys the
early morning and late afternoon sun, this skin cancer hyped-up crap is
nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, women (one out of nine of them these days) need to worry
more about breast cancer than skin cancer. Here's a clue. Stop with the
underarm anti-perspirants and deodorants. It is my learned opinion that the
rise in breast cancer is directly due to this underarm
deodarant/anti-perspirant fetish.

Imagine the chemicals soaked into the skin day in and day out right near the
breasts. No wonder breast cancer is ten times higher today than it was 100
years ago before people started slathering and spraying chemicals under
their arms (Yes, even men are at higher risk today for breast cancer). A
twice daily wash with soap and water is adequate to deodarize the underarm
and will not be a health risk. Besides, if a man is offended by a little
natural pheremones from the underarm he's not worth a woman's time anyhow.
You're an athlete, or so you said, so you know that fresh underarm sweat
doesn't smell bad. It only starts to smell bad hours later if the oils it
contains remain and become the home for bacteria. What's with this
anti-perspirant crap anyhow that stops a natural and necessary body
function. Can that be good for a body? NOT!

Wilbur Hubbard