Frank Maier

Default Flame War here?

(JAXAshby) wrote:
and frank gladly shows one and all that he is not really, really, really,
really dumb by being really, really, really, really dumb (note the incorrect
usage of the word "transference" he just today found in the dictionary).

....snip...
Well, I guess a
psychologist might wanna call that one "transference" or something.
It's the Gulf Stream's fault, not mine.

I freely admit that you probably have more experience with
psychiattrists than I. I was just guessing. Please enlighten us with
the appropriate term. What does your shrink call it when he tells you
that you tend to blame others for your own problems?