otnmbrd

Default Thrust vectoring

Thanks. Although it may not be technically correct, I think I could
easily explain the "vector" as the direction the thrust pushes too, due
to the rudder angle.
G needs work.

otn

Bob Whitaker wrote:
Hello otn,

I wasn't quite sure what you were driving at until I read your last
sentence and then it all became crystal clear. So the answer is "yes"
I would understand what you were saying and "yes" it would help me
understand the concept. But even though the term "thrust" is easy for
most people to understand, the concept of a "vector" (magnitude and
direction) may not be. But only you know who your target audience is,
and whether they would understand what a vector is. Hope this helps,

Bob Whitaker
"Free Spirit"