Keith

Default Which dripless stuffing box to buy?

I've never had to repack the rudder box, but I'll use the Goretex when I do.
You can buy it directly from them, but I think you have to call them. See
the site at: http://www.gore.com.

--

Keith
__
"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:46:05 -0500, "Keith"
wrote:

Well, 1/4 more turn and it would be dripless. I don't mind having a cup

of
water come through in 12 hours of cruising, and none while stopped. Sure

was
easier and cheaper than a "dripless" packing system, which by the way can
catastrophically fail and sink your boat.

All excellent points.

BTW, did you try it in your rudder packing?