Jessica B Jessica B is offline

Default Cannibal

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:48:35 -0600, CaveLamb
wrote:

I'm guessing that on a two or three year cruise it might be nice to
processionally have clean clothes.

But that's just me. YMMV?

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Jessica,
I hate laundermats. I have a washer and dryer on my boat. They are very
useful. Here is a tip, never use a belt drive model. They throw the belt
off when sailing.
Steve

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:18:51 -0600, CaveLamb
wrote:

What do you think, Wilbur?
Would this one do?

Cannibal
http://www.sailingtexas.com/scustom54100.html

Wow... pretty boat, but isn't it a pain to get in an out from where
the big wheel is? Seems like they could have made it simpler.

A washer/dryer on a sailboat??? That's weird!
--

47 is special

Doesn't the boat ever stop somewhere? Seems like all you have to do is
pull in somewhere and deal with it.

What happens in the middle of the ocean? You're going to do laundry in
your bring-along system? Seems at odds with sailing some how.