Steven Shelikoff

Default Anyone Else Watching Hurricane Isabel?

On 15 Sep 2003 04:06:53 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
I got a recommendation for C&C Towers, who do just that. I also have a
fiberglass man calling a friend who does top notch stainless welding,
where you can't even tell it's been done. The problem is that I call
these guys and leave messages and don't get return calls.

Perhaps they've heard of you through others. People that do certain
tasks for a living don't really like people who think they know more
than they do about that particular task, and I'm certain you are one
of those.

Well, then this is just another case of you being wrong. Add it to the
list.

Steve