*e#c *e#c is offline

Default A long week

Well guys, I've spent the last few days doing some soul searching. As
you know, my wife has seen my posts and I have also read them again. If
it wasn't so damn impossible for me to lick my own balls, you may have
never heard from me again. Even a few hits of acid and some ice still
can't change what I see in the mirror everyday. I am a failure at
life. I've never accomplished a damn thing that would make Gisele proud
of me and I wonder everyday why she doesn't leave me. I do have a boat,
but it's a piece of **** that hasn't run in years. When my dear mother
Loretta died on July 31, 2008 she left behind my brother Harry and me, a
loser. I realize I am rambling like a ****ing idiot but I am so ****ed
up I can hardly think. Have a nice day, eh?