L G[_16_] L G[_16_] is offline

Default I suspect "cabin fever" is to blame

Harryk wrote:
On 1/17/11 6:55 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 1/17/11 6:39 PM, Califbill wrote:
"I am Tosk" wrote in message

In article cee50221-872b-450d-a446-9c59166b96d2@
29g2000yqq.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 16, 1:26 pm, Harryk wrote:
The manual is silent on how much you open the gas valve on the
tank. I
opened it all the way and then shut it off when the "test" was
finished.

You should always open the valve all the way on an LP tank. They are
designed with a "back-seat", which seals the valve stem when openend.
If you partially open it, gas can leak from the stem.

Wow, I did not know that.. I never seat anything unless I need to.

Arrgh! I guess I'll have to check "the google," since we have
conflicting information here. Maybe I'll just send an email to Weber.

This site says to open the valve all the way. I emailed weber
and will post its answer:

http://www.ehow.com/how_7429091_ligh...ll-safely.html

You had to Google "how to light a gas grill"? Amazing!