*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Amen

On Jan 18, 11:24*am, I am Tosk
wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 1/18/11 10:33 AM, YukonBound wrote:

"*e#c" wrote in message
On Jan 17, 5:46 pm, Harryk wrote:
On 1/17/11 5:44 PM, I am Tosk wrote:

So, this guy is walking down the street and goes by this biker bar. In
front of the bar is a Harley with a girl sitting on the back. The bike
is running and the girl is bouncing around as the bike runs in a rough
idle, thumpty thump, thump.... The girl asks the guy to please turn
off
the bike.. The guy says "I'm sorry, I don't now how and I am not
gonna'
touch some bikers bike anyway and keeps going.. A few minutes later
another guy walks by as the biker chick is bouncing on the seat, and
again she asks the guy to please turn off the bike! The guy says
"sorry,
I don't know how to turn the thing off, and leaves the girl
bouncing on
the American Iron.... Thumpty, thump thump.. A few minutes later
another
biker pulls up and starts walking by and sees the girl bouncing on the
bike and asks her, "hey lady, do you want me to turn that thing off
for
you"? The girl is now slouched down a bit on the bouncing seat with a
bit of a smile and replies, "no, just kiss me"..

I'll bet that's how it is in your kitchen, eh?

But Mini Dirt Bikes don't have the Harley vibration.

After the MouseTeam mechanic gets through 'tuning them', they sure do.

Remember when the little **** was seeking welding advice here for his
kid's motorbike? I'm sure that if I were just learning to weld, I
wouldn't be practicing on a motorized vehicle my kid was going to use..

Why not? Oh, I forgot, you are afraid of everything.

Not to mention, the whole premise is a lie like everything else.. I
needed to have some metal added to a tab on the bike and was talking
about it on line (yeah Harry, actually talking about something I
actually did). I had it done at a race shop and paid the guy 50 bucks
for three trips of the trigger and five minutes worth of filing...
Either way, the fact is, if Harry says it, it's a lie, and you can take
that to the bank...

--
Rowdy Mouse Racing - Pain is temporary, Glory is forever!

I had it done at a race shop and paid the guy 50 bucks for three
trips of the trigger and five minutes worth of filing..

Seriously, I think you got gouged.Wire -feed Welders are very user
friendly. About an hour of practice, and anyone can weld anything.
Anything made of steel, that is.
The only thing I didn't like about using them (when I worked
manufacturing Wagons at a Commercial Nursery) was the smell of your
burning flesh from the light created by the Welder. Its about 5 or 10
time the brightness of the Sun.