JAXAshby

Default Flame War here?

C'mon folks, let's not let Jax turn this into wrecked.botes. I blocked him
long ago, so I never even see his posts unless someone responds. Let's not
destroy this NG too.

"Keith" is not reading this, so let's laugh at him for suggesting that the best
way to learn about boats is to read the most current advertising specs of price
point bay sailor boats. Let him tell that a bigger microwave is a safety
feature because it makes hot chocolate quicker than a smaller microwave "when
one is trying to claw off a lee shore". And a washer/dryer is a safety item
because one doesn't have to carry clothes down the dock to the laundromat where
muggers might hang out.

Don't confuse "keith" with anything real, for he is not going to go sailing
anyway. reality doesn't make a presence in his life. So just laugh at him.
maybe ask him about the latest anchor test showing that a 22# CQR with
stainless steel chain holds better in 8 knot winds than a 21# Bruce with
galvanized chain in 7-1/2 knot winds.