Tim Tim is offline

Default Dinghy experiment #5

On Jan 16, 7:34*pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:27:51 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Well, you could always get yourself a proper dinghy. Of course, I don't
know what you mean by too heavy. The Dyer Dhow weighs about 100 pounds,
and is about as nice a hard-sided dink you can get.

http://www.dyerboats.com/dyer_dhow.html

They've been around a long, long time.

I've never been any kind of a blow boater, but that little thing looks
like it could be a lot of fun in the right conditions, of course.

They have been around a long time, and they do look good. *In my
opinion however they are a bit too small for a full sized adult, and
don't really sail all that well.

Of course, with my skills maybe that's just what I'd need.

?;^ )